Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Following two memorable and successful terms of Sikh Council UK, we are progressing fast towards the 3rd term for which Sikh Council UKs membership renewal process has started; On the 11th October 2014 the General Assembly will be selecting the 3rd Administration of the Council.
We request your attention in completing the attached relevant renewal of membership forms and returning these back to us at your earliest convenience along with the relevant fee of membership.
The complete process will be as follows:
- Renewal of membership/s onto Sikh Council UK General Assembly by the Gurdwara Sahib/s or Sikh Organisation/s must be received by 22nd September 2014 (while this is an ongoing and open process we urge everyone to renew their membership in the coming weeks).
- Nominations for the new Executive Committee by General Assembly members must be received by 30th September 2014
- Selection of the Executive Committee to progress the new administration of the council for the 3rd term will take place at the General Assembly on the 11th October 2014 (details to follow)
Please find attached (zip file containing all below documents or individual documents)
- Introduction of Sikh Council UK
- Structure diagram of Sikh Council UK
- Membership renewal form
- Nomination form for Executive Committee
- Barclays Bank Standing order (for donations)
|Zip file containing all documents for membership renewal:. Introduction SCUK.doc Executive Committee Nomination details and form.doc New Membership Cover Letter.doc Renewal of Membership Cover Letter.pdf SCUK-Affiliation-Forms 1.doc|
Completed forms can be returned via email with direct bank payment or by posted to: Sikh Council UK, PO BOX 16788, Smethwick, B67 9FH with cheque payment
Membership information and relevant forms are also available on our website http://www.
Telephone contact: 07867 608417
We look forward to our continued work together for the benefit of the Panth through a single cohesive voice.
Co-ordinator of Affiliate OrganisationsSikh Council UK
Please avoid printing where possible. Thank you.Privacy and Confidentiality Notice:This is strictly confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please notify us as soon as possible and delete it and any attached files from your system.
The views and opinions expressed in this email message are the author’s own and may not reflect the views and opinions of the author’s organisation.Sikh Council UK Correspondence Address: P.O Box 16788, Smethwick, B67 9FH